Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu & Transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Prepare expedition and Apply Tibet visa.
Day 03: Prepare Expedition and briefing.
Day 04: Drive to Zhangmu-hotel.
Day 05: Drive to Nyalam-hotel.
Day 06: Rest day for Acclimatize-hotel.
Day 07: Drive to Tingri-hotel.
Day 08: Rest day for Acclimatize-hotel.
Day 09: Drive to Chinese Base Camp-camp.
Day 10: Everest Base Camp 5200m-camp.
Day 11: Everest Base Camp-camp.
Day 12: Everest B.C. to Middle camp-Camp.
Day 13: Middle Camp to ABC Everest-Camp.
Day 14-52: Everest Climbing perid (8848m).
Day 53: ABC to Everest Base camp.
Day 54: Drive to Zhangmu-hotel.
Day 55: Drive Zhangmu to Kathmandu-hotel.
Day 56: Free day Kathmandu.
Day 57: Transfer to airport for final departure.
- 5 nights 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast.
- Professional Nepalese staff: ABC guide, cook, kitchen boy.
- 1 High Altitude Climbing Sherpa for per members.
- Complimentary T-shirt and Dufflle bag.
- Dining and toilet tent, Table, Chair & Kitchen tent BC/ABC.
- Advance Base Camp 1 tent for 1 person (north face/similar).
- Tibet visa, travel permit for climber, Nepali expedition staff.
- Meals; Zhangmu, Nyalam,Tingri (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Accommodation in guesthouse; Zhangmu, Nyalam,Tingri.
- Per person 40kg load carry by yak from base camp to ABC.
- Per person 30kg load carry by yak from Everest ABC to BC.
- Kathmandu – friendship bridge Nepal -Tibet boarder by bus.
- Nepal-Tibet Boarder – B.C. - Zhangmu Jeep/van for member.
- Truck for Everest expedition food, equipment, staff carrying.
- Climbing permit for Everest 8848meter north route expedition.
- Walkie-talkie permit; radio permit.
- 1 Solar Panel for lighting and Charging.
- Liaison officer & Interpreter - Everest expedition from CTMA.
- Life & medical insurance-expedition professional Nepali staff.
- Emergency oxygen, mask- regulator.
- Satellite phone also we providing for Group.
- Welcome dinner with Nepali songs and dance in Kathmandu.