Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Preparing Expedition and visa for Tibet.
Day 03: Preparing expedition in Kathmandu.
Day 04: Drive to Nyalam 3750m. Over night at Hotel.
Day 05: Nyalam rest for acclimatization.
Day 06: Drive to Chinese Base camp 5000m.
Day 07: Acclimatization.
Day 08: Prepare load for Advance Base Camp.
Day 09: Trek to Middle Camp.
Day 10: Trek to Advance Base Camp 5400m.
Day 11-36: Climbing period for Mt: Shishapangama 8027m.
Day 37: Trek back to Base Camp.
Day 38: Drive Nyalam & transfer hotel.
Day 39: Drive back to Zhangmu-Kathmandu.
Day 40: Rest time for Souvenir Shopping in Kathmandu.
Day 41: Transfer to airport for final on departure.
- All transfer with airport pick up and drove.
- 5 Nights 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast.
- Expedition staff ABC guide, cook,Climbing Sherpa, kitchen helper,
- Dining tent, Table, Chair, toilet tent & kitchen equipment.
- Tibet visa & Travel Permit for climber & Nepali staff.
- Full meal Nyalam (breakfast, Lunch, dinner).
- All accommodation in Zhangmu & Nyalam.
- Advance B.C. 1 tent for 1 person (North Face or similar tent).
- Complimentary T-shirt and dufflle bag.
- Kathmandu – Nepal Tibet boarder – Kathmandu. by tourist bus.
- Nepal Tibet Boarder-Base Camp–Boarder by Jeep.
- Truck for the equipment & expedition food carrying.
- Solar panel for charging batteries & lights.
- Climbing permit for Shishapangma 8027m. expedition.
- Liaison officer & Interpreter for expedition from CTMA.
- Life medical insurance for Nepali staff.
- ABC Oxygen for Emergency (if use and pay it).
- Welcome dinner with Nepali cultural Restaurant.
- Entry visa and re-entry visa for Nepal.
- Personal Expenses.
- Personal Climbing equipment.
- Bar & Beverage bills.
- Tips for expedition staff.